Here is today's curation of news from Sweden's startup and tech sector.
If you prefer a free weekly newsletter, sign up for Swedish Tech Weekly.
News from Swedish startups, the tech sector and VCs
- Swedish blockchain infrastructure startup ChromaWay, which just invested in a Dutch startup (see Swedish Tech News from April 20), generated almost SEk500M (€49M, $53M) in profit after tax in 2021 (Swedish / Breakit paywall)
- Stockholm-based rapid grocery delivery service Kavall is launching in Norway (Swedish, machine translation).
- Olivia Harlin was named "Tech girl of the year 2022" by Microsoft Sweden (Swedish, machine translation).
Swedish tech earnings reports
Other interesting things from the startup/VC world & beyond
- Madrid-based Mundi Ventures, which counts Sweden's Klarna and Omocom among its portfolio companies, opens €250M fund with €120M to back insuretech firms (English).
- Crypto companies raised $5.1B globally in VC during Q1 2022 - less than in Q4 2021 ($6.6B) and Q1 2021 ($6.3B) (English).
That's it for today.