If you decide to purchase a paid subscription or sign up for a trial subscription to Swedish Tech News, you agree to the following terms of service (updated 15 April 2023):
- Subscriptions can be cancelled any time within the chosen duration period of an active subscription, and a cancellation goes into effect once an already paid-for subscription period has ended, i.e., a cancellation of a monthly plan will go into effect once the already paid-for 31 day period has ended, and a cancellation of a yearly plan will go into effect once the already paid-for 12 months period has ended. Cancellations can be made here (you will need to login with your subscriber email address).
- If you signed up for a free trial subscription, you can cancel anytime within the trial period to avoid a charge. Cancellations can be made here (you will need to login with your subscriber email address).
- Swedish Tech News is a one-person project, which means that any subscription offering for a "daily newsletter" or "weekly newsletter" comes with certain exceptions such as public holidays, vacation periods or sick leave.
- Individual newsletter emails or the content from subscriber-only articles published on Swedish Tech News may be shared with others. However, systematically re-publishing the content or parts of the content on other platforms or websites is – unless part of an explicit agreement between the publisher and the subscriber – prohibited and results in the immediate cancellation of the subscription.
- Subscription prices include 6 % Swedish VAT.