If you decide to purchase a paid subscription or sign up for a trial subscription to Swedish Tech News, the following terms apply (updated Jan 12, 2024):
- Paid subscriptions can be cancelled any time with a few clicks online. A cancellation goes into effect once an already paid-for subscription period has ended, i.e., a cancellation of a monthly plan will go into effect once the already paid-for month has ended. Cancellations can be made here.
- Unless indicated otherwise, subscription plans are for one individual subscriber.
- Swedish Tech News is a one-person-project run and curated by Martin Weigert. That means that any subscription offering for a "daily newsletter" or "weekly newsletter" comes with certain exceptions such as public holidays, vacation periods or sick leave.
- Subscription prices include 6 % Swedish VAT.
- Individual newsletter emails or the content from subscriber-only articles published on Swedish Tech News may be selectively shared with others. However, systematically re-publishing the content or significant parts of the content in its entirety through other public platforms, websites or channels is prohibited and results in the cancellation of the subscription – unless part of an explicit individual agreement between Swedish Tech News and the subscriber.
- The curated content available through subscription plans on Swedish Tech news is for personal and internal use only. Public data providers and commercial entities that are interested in systematically utilizing the content/data provided through Swedish Tech News, may get in touch for an individual quote.
- Swedish Tech News reserves the right to end any subscription at any point without giving reasons. In such a case, a subscriber will be reimbursed for any subscription fees already paid for a period following the date at which an extraordinary cancellation goes into effect.