Here is today's curation of news from Sweden's startup and tech sector.
If you prefer a weekly newsletter, sign up for Swedish Tech Weekly.
- Allihoop (Stockholm, co-living as a service): SEK9.7M (€940K, $1M) from previous investors including PropTech Farm, in a bridge funding round (English, Swedish).
- Creandum did a follow-on investment in UK-based DeFi and Web3 super app Argent, as part of a $40M Series B round (English).
>> Daily updated, subscriber-exclusive Google sheet with all funding rounds raised by private Swedish startups and scaleups. Request access.
News from Swedish startups, the tech sector and VCs
- AirForestry received the permit from the Swedish Transport Agency which allows the Swedish developer of drone technology for forest thinning, to fly its large drone at its test arena east of Uppsala (English).
- Newly founded startup Intended Future from Gothenburg is working on a Analytics as a Service (AaaS) platform for evaluating the perceived quality of products and future product designs, with an initial focus on the car industry (Swedish, machine translation).
- Warpin, Stockholm-based VR/AR/MR solutions provider for brands, is working with Sweden's postal services company PostNord to train employees for tasks such as sorting packages and operating vehicles (English).
- Doconomy, Stockholm-based creator of climate-friendly fintech solutions, is opening its first office outside of Sweden - in Tokyo, supported by the Japanese capital city's government (English).
Swedish tech earnings reports
- Sinch (Stockholm, communications platform for mobile engagement): English.
- Hemnet (Stockholm, Sweden's largest real estate platform): English.
Other interesting things from Sweden
- The state-owned pharmacy chain Apoteket passed information about online customers to Facebook (English, Swedish).
- Sweden's central bank hiked its key interest rate by 25 basis points to 0.25% (English).
- On September 1, Swedish train operator SJ will launch a night train between Stockholm and Hamburg (Swedish, machine translation).
That's it for today.