Here are today's news from Sweden's startup and tech sector, exclusively for subscribers of Swedish Tech News.
Subscribe to Swedish Tech News to get access to a daily newsletter that brings you a brief overview of news from the Swedish startup & tech sector, curated by Martin Weigert.
Or, if you prefer a free weekly newsletter, subscribe to Swedish Tech Weekly!
- Stockholm-based investment company Nidoco led a €7M funding round raised by Finnish green wall provider Naava (English).
News from Swedish startups, the tech sector and VCs
- Soundtrack Your Brand, Stockholm-based music licensing service for businesses, plans to go public in the US next year. The company saw sales from its b2b subscription service jump 40% last year (English).
- Norrsken Jobs is a new job board and matchmaking service launched by Norrsken that wants to pair talent with impact entrepreneurs and jobs (English).
- Estonia's Bolt Market launched its first rapid grocery delivery service in Sweden, targeting Stockholm's Södermalm district, where it competes with Foodora, Vembla, dingdong, and possibly even more protagonists (Swedish, machine translation).
- Hélène Barnekow is stepping down as CEO of Microsoft Sweden. Tomas Frimmel will take over that role (Swedish, machine translation).
- Spotify has started to remove Neil Young's music after the company refused to take down Joe Rogan’s podcast. The company chose audio over music, but bigger decisions might lie ahead (English).
Other interesting reads from the startup/VC world & beyond
- When people listen to happy songs, the market outperforms (English)
That's it for today.