Here are today's news from Sweden's startup and tech sector, plus some interesting reads, exclusively for subscribers of Swedish Tech News.
Subscribe to Swedish Tech News to get access to a daily newsletter that brings you a brief overview of news from the Swedish startup & tech sector, curated by Martin Weigert.
Or, if you prefer a free weekly newsletter, subscribe to Swedish Tech Weekly!
News from Swedish startups, the tech sector and VCs
- Agate Freimane, General Partner at Stockholm-based Norrsken VC, talks about the evolution and outlook of impact investing (English).
- How Swedish entrepreneur Ali Ghodsi built the US-based enterprise software company Databricks, valued at $38B (Swedish / Affärsvärlden paywall, full PDF).
- 🎧 Sebastian Siemiatkowski, Klarna co-founder and CEO, talks with Deqa Abukar about how to achieve entrepreneurial success in Sweden as an outsider (Swedish, 47 minutes).
Other interesting things from the startup/VC world & beyond
- Guide on how to improve a startup’s management training (English).
- The tech sell-off has some venture capitalists worried we may be about to see a wave of "down rounds" (English).
- The crypto selloff wiped $7 billion off balance sheets of 26 public corporations, but most companies have still made an overall profit on their investment (English).
Other interesting things from Sweden
- Sweden approves plan to bury spent nuclear fuel for 100,000 years (English).
- 🎧 NYT podcast conversation on the evolution and role of hiphop in Sweden, and how the high-profile shooting of rapper Einár thrust the music into the spotlight (English, 55 minutes).
That's it for today.