Here is today's curation of news from Sweden's startup and tech sector, exclusively for subscribers of Swedish Tech News.
If you prefer a weekly newsletter, sign up for Swedish Tech Weekly.
- Findity (Stockholm, SaaS solution for business expense management): SEK50M (€4.8M, $5M) from Johan Blomquist, Niklas de Bésche, and existing investors as well as employees (English, Swedish).
>> Daily updated, subscriber-exclusive Google sheet with all funding rounds raised by private Swedish startups and scaleups. Request access.
News from Swedish startups, the tech sector and VCs
- Stockholm-based Paynova is rebranding as Sileon to offer a buy now pay later SaaS solution aimed at financial institutions globally (Swedish, machine translation).
- The founders of Helsingborg-based tokenized meme platform Meme.com, Mattias Tyrberg och Johan Unger, paid $1.25M for the .com domain, financed by a token sale the company conducted in May 2021 (Swedish, machine translation).
- Bower, the Stockholm-based recycling app, aims to grow its user number from 300,000 to 10 million in 2024, according to founder and CEO Suwar Mert (Swedish, machine translation).
Swedish tech earnings reports
- Some financial figures from Gordon Delivery, Stockholm-based urban logistics provider for food home deliveries: Swedish, machine translation.
Other interesting things from the startup/VC world & beyond
Other interesting things from Sweden
That's it for today.