Here is today's curation of news from Sweden's startup and tech sector, exclusively for subscribers of Swedish Tech News.
If you prefer a weekly newsletter, sign up for Swedish Tech Weekly.
- Capitainer (Stockholm, solutions for home blood sampling): SEK34M (€3.2M, $3.5M) in a funding round led by Sciety, with participation from "existing and new industry specialist investors" (English, Swedish).
- Turnpike (Stockholm, wearable platform for managers and retail front-line staff): SEK28M (€2.7M, $2.9M) from angel investors Johan Dennelind, Thomas Franzén and Shervin Razani, for the continued international expansion (English, Swedish).
- Favro (Uppsala, collaborative planning app for SaaS and live games companies): €300K ($320K) from Capitalia in an extension of the $4.3M seed round raised in December (English).
- Telcred (Stockholm, provider of access control as a service): undisclosed amount from Klint Ventures (English).
>> Daily updated, subscriber-exclusive Google sheet with all funding rounds raised by private Swedish startups and scaleups. Request access.
News from Swedish startups, the tech sector and VCs
- Klarna CEO Sebastian Siemiatkowsk is sharing the sheet in which more than 500 laid off Klarna employees entered their contact details, through his social media channels (English).
- 96,000 people in Sweden are employed in the iOS app ecosystem, according to Apple (Swedish, machine translation).
Other interesting things from the startup/VC world & beyond
- A manager’s guide to helping teams face down uncertainty, burnout and perfectionism (English).
Other interesting things from Sweden
That's it for today.