Here is today's curation of news from Sweden's startup and tech sector, exclusively for subscribers of Swedish Tech News.
Subscribe to Swedish Tech News to get access to a daily newsletter that brings you a brief overview of news from the Swedish startup & tech sector, curated by Martin Weigert.
Or, if you prefer a free weekly newsletter, subscribe to Swedish Tech Weekly!
- KISAB (Stockholm, developer of silicon carbide semiconductor materials): €7.5M ($7.6M) in a funding round led by Fairpoint Capital, with participation from existing investors, including Industrifonden, Ingka GreenTech and LPE (English).
- Parakey (Gothenburg, digital key solutions): SEK28M (€2.6M, $2.7M) from angel investors Kim and William Olsson, Michael Samuelsson, Henrik Garvner and existing investors Tham Invest, Vätterleden Ventures, Green Group and Bassholmen (Swedish, machine translation).
- Inventure participated in a €11.6M funding round raised by Estonia-based employee relocation platform Jobbatical (English).
>> Daily updated, subscriber-exclusive Google sheet with all funding rounds raised by private Swedish startups and scaleups. Request access.
News from Swedish startups, the tech sector and VCs
- EQT Growth closed a European growth fund at €2.4B ($2.5M). Around 2/3 of the capital is still available (English).
- In the US, Klarna is partnering with major grocery delivery and pick-up service Instacart (English).
Other interesting things from the startup/VC world & beyond
Other interesting things related to Sweden
- Sweden election: Result could take days as the vote is close (English).
- IKEA’s Swedish House Mafia record player is going on sale next month (English).
That's it for today.